By Friday write three concerns at the top of your draft
- We will not be meeting as a class Friday, Sep. 21st. Instead, I expect you to meet group
Because your Peer Response Letter is such high risk, this is a chance to practice the style of your letter. To practice, that skill, write a collaborative document that
- summarizes your findings on who did which element of the paper (introduction, summary, etc.)
- cites specific examples of those findings in “quote sandwhich” style
- uses both parenthetical and summary
- Remember to Peer Review Letter is due Saturday.